How to start Disp+Work.Exe Dispatcher19.697 kez okundu
- I install SAP NetWeaver 7.0 ABAP Trial Version .
But when start sap management console
“Disp+Work.Exe stop” and i am not able to connect through
How can i solve this problem plz guide me.
- I Restart the database and Disp+Work.Exe is running but after some time this error message showing
“disp+work.EXE has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience”
and again stop this Disp+Work.Exe.
How can i solve this issue?
- I recently installed Netweaver2004s without any issues in a lab/test environment. The system was successfully running for a few weeks but a recently when I try to log on tthe system I get a WSAECONNREFUSED error message
In SAPMMC the MessageServer (msg_server.exe) is green and running, so is the IGS but the Dispatcher (disp+work.EXE) starts (yellow light) and runs for about a minute and then stops.
- Whenever I go to SAP System Management, choose our DR server, in the process list, our msg_server.exe is running, but our disp+work.exe stopped… I have tried to stop and restart it, but it still stops. One time, it goes running, but after a few minutes it stopped.
- I have installed SAP Netweaver 7.0 ABAP Trial version on Windows XP Prof. sp2, but i am not able to log on in it.
I got the following error:
disp+work.EXE has encountered a problem and needs to close.
- I have installed the NW 7.01 on a virtual maschine with windows Xp sp2. as I did it before several times.
the installation finished without any problems. then I try to start the applicationserver but a windows popup occurs thats shows the following error “disp+work.exe Application error
the instruction at 0x0042d04a references memory at 0x00001724 the memory could not be written
then I have the possibility to terminate the problem by clicking OK or ok to debug the program.
I have cleaned the registry with the RegistryClean.cmd an deleted everthing and installed the NW 7.01 again. but the same issue occured again.
Uninstall minisap installation. Than change computer name lower than 13 chars. My suggestion a simpler name like “minisap” .In most cases Microsoft gives complex computer name like yunus-ax8323akdm . With minisap installation your computer name is host name like PROD QA.After change computer name restart setup and re-install. You will see everything is ok. Sometime you have to start manually database from SAP MMC (console)